Monday, November 19, 2012

Youth Pastor Search Update: 11-19


Sorry for a bit longer on the update than I expected, but here's what's happening at this point.

Thanksgiving is here and we're moving into the Christmas season, but it's my hope and plan to continue just as diligently through the next few weeks.

I've interviewed twelve candidates (initial interviews) and expect to continue through the week, working around Thanksgiving on Thursday. Based on the resumes and responses, I think it's feasible that I'll hit the fifteen to seventeen mark by Friday.  The initial interviews have been great and it appears our opportunity is of great interest to the candidates. I believe it's now possible to refine the search with secondary interviews and visits. My hope would be to more carefully begin talking with five or so candidates as soon as possible!

Blessings to you all - and have a Great Thanksgiving!

Dr. Mark