Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Communication Tools!

One of my commitments for this year is to provide better access to the internal working of Calvary, and to keep you connected we have added new features to our website.

One is a new Facebook account, which you'll see linked on the home page. If you're not a fan, please select it and this will provide status updates on important events, needs, ministry opportunities, deposit deadlines, etc... We truly want you to know more about what's imminent.

Another is this blog which will be hosted here, and which I'll use to comment on ministry developments or to give an update on important church matters. For example, I'll be soon posting general information on our year end financials - which we'll all rejoice about, since it ended so strong. This blog will represent my personal observations as well as give occasional reports from the Leadership Team.

A third aspect of my desire to communicate more effectively to the church is my personal Facebook, Twitter and blogsite accounts which you're welcome to follow, and in the case of Facebook, please feel free to send me a friend request. You may also notice that on my contact page on the Calvary Website, we've introduced the RSS feeds from my Twitter and blogsite, and we'll include this feed as well.

There's much in the works, and I'll look forward to updating and keeping you informed.

Your Pastor,
Mark W. Gregory