Monday, October 11, 2010

Information for the MidTown Building

The Leadership Team has been working consistently to provide the information that we currently have about the MidTown Ministry and the potential of receiving the gift of the church building. We've been able to visit all the Connect Groups, including the Choir, and will be planning on an informational meeting sometime in the next few weeks. In the meantime, there will be new information posted on the Calvary MidTown web page as it becomes available. It is my hope that before the end of the week, we'll have a number of photos, descriptions, and FAQ's on the page. I'll keep you up to date as soon as those hit the website.

As always, feel free to contact me in the church office or by email through our contact page. The email link will be directed to my attention, or you'll find my email address on my personal contact page: Dr. Mark W. Gregory