Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Life Hacks: Abound - Psalm 23



Life Hacks - A Study in Psalms
Key  Word: Abound - Psalm 23

I. The Person of Yahweh

He is Shepherd - Provider - not just the provision, He is provider!

Now the Provision:
A. He causes me to lie down - Rest
B. He leads me beside tranquil waters - Restoration
C. He renews my soul - Renewal
D. He guides me into his fullness - Re-position

II. The Profession of the Believer

A1. Even in the deepest darkest places/circumstances
B1. Your Rod and Staff
- weapon and guiding staff
- scepter and kingship
A2. In the Presence of my enemies
B2. You anoint my head with oil
- my cup is filled, beyond over flowing. 

NT reference verses:
1. Romans 15:13
2. Ephesians 3:20
3. 1 Corinthians 2:9

III. The Perpetuity of His Provision

A. Good and Love Pursue Me - all the days of my life
B. I will dwell in the House of the Lord - for length of days